JRCS INFINITY Training
Article 1. Application of Terms
Article 2. Revision or Abolition of Terms
Article 3. Subscription for Use
1. When causing Users to use the Services, Corporate Users shall subscribe for the use of the Services by using the inquiry form.
2. After receiving a Corporate User’s subscription, JRCS will conduct an examination designated by JRCS and approve of such Corporate User’s use of the Services (the user agreement for the Services established hereby shall hereinafter be referred to as the “User Agreement”). JRCS may choose not to approve of such use of the Services.
3. If JRCS chooses not to make the approval set forth in the preceding paragraph, it will notify the Corporate User to that effect.
Article 4. Appointment of Person in Charge
1. Each Corporate User that has been approved to use the Services pursuant to the preceding article shall appoint a person in charge of performing the duties required for the use of the Services (the “Person in Charge”), and shall register the necessary information concerning such Person in Charge in accordance with Paragraph 2 of this Article through the procedures designated by JRCS.
2. The registration of the necessary information set forth in the preceding paragraph will be completed by accessing the URL sent via email from JRCS and entering account information such as the name, email address and time zone of the Person in Charge.
4. In the case of there being any change of the registered Person in Charge, the Corporate User shall immediately notify JRCS to that effect through the procedures designated by JRCS. If any Corporate User fails to conduct such procedures immediately, JRCS may continue to deem the Person in Charge before such change as the current Person in Charge, and the Corporate User will be responsible for any acts conducted by such Person in Charge before such change.
Article 5. Registration for Services
1. Corporate Users shall register the names and email addresses of each and every User.
2. After completion of any Corporate User’s registration of necessary User information, JRCS will issue a login ID (email address) and tentative password for each such User and notify them of the same using such User’s email address.
Article 6. Issuance of IDs and Passwords
1. Users will be able to login to the Services by obtaining issuance of IDs and tentative passwords from JRCS, and after that, each User shall login and change their password. JRCS shall disclose to the Corporate User any individual account information which has been modified by any User, after obtaining such User’s approval to the disclosure.
2. If any User is transferred to a different section or if he/she leaves work, etc., the Corporate User shall promptly cause the Person in Charge or such User to request JRCS to modify/delete such User’s User Information (as set forth in Article 10; the same shall apply hereinafter)
3. If the User Information has been deleted in accordance with the preceding paragraph, JRCS shall suspend such User’s use of the Services.
4. If the procedure for modification or deletion of the User Information has not been conducted and the Services have been used by a previous User, JRCS shall deem such use of the Services to have been effectively conducted, and the Corporate User shall be responsible therefor.
Article 7. Users of IDs and Passwords and Qualifications for Use
1. Corporate Users shall cause Users to register individual accounts on the Webpage. The use of a User’s ID and Password shall be limited to such User only, and such User shall not cause or allow any third parties other than him/herself (including other Users under the same Corporate User; the same shall apply hereafter in this article) to use such ID and Password.
2. Users and Corporate Users shall manage their IDs and Passwords at their own responsibility, and Corporate Users shall be responsible for any damage arising from the insufficient management thereof by such Users and Corporate Users or the use thereof by any third party.
Article 8. Usage Fees
1. Users shall be able to commence using the Services after registering their individual accounts.
2. Users shall subscribe and pay the usage fees for the paid services among the Services by the method separately designated. JRCS may change the usage fees, fee structure and payment method, etc., from time to time, without obtaining the Corporate User’s approval, by giving prior notification.
3. Corporate Users and Users shall be jointly and severally responsible for the payment of the usage fees set forth in the preceding paragraph.
Article 9. Cancellation and Suspension of Use of Services
1. Corporate Users shall not be permitted to cancel the use of the Services nor change the contents of the Services subscribed to be used nor change the trainees therefor (excluding the change of any reservation date through the designated procedures within the usage period), upon or after subscribing for the Services.
2. Once a User subscribes for the paid services among the Services, JRCS shall not accept any requests for refunds even before the date of commencement of use.
Article 10. User Information
Article 11. Disclosure of Information to Corporate Users
JRCS will disclose any User’s User Information set forth in the preceding article on the corporate “my page” of the Corporate User to which such User belongs, by obtaining such User’s approval.
Article 12. Notification of Change
1. If any changes are made to a Corporate User’s tradename, organizational structure or the name of the Person in Charge, etc., notified to JRCS at the time of subscription for use, such Corporate User shall promptly notify JRCS of such change through the method designated by JRCS.
2. If a Corporate User delays the notification set forth in the preceding paragraph, JRCS will not be responsible for any damage incurred by such Corporate User due to such delay.
Article 13. Termination
If a Corporate User falls under any of the following, JRCS shall be able to immediately terminate the User Agreement without any demand, and to suspend Users’ use of their IDs and passwords. The execution of the above-mentioned right of termination shall not prevent JRCS from claiming any damage.
(1) With regard to such Corporate User’s properties and debts, a petition for provisional attachment, attachment, compulsory execution or exercise of security interest is filed against such Corporate User, a notification as set forth in Article 3 of the Act on Contract for Establishment of Security Interests by Use of Provisional Registration is given thereto, a petition for attachment or exercise of security interest is filed thereagainst pursuant to a disposition for delinquency, or a notification as set forth in Article 2 of the Act on Contract for Establishment of Security Interests by Use of Provisional Registration is given thereto;
(2) A check issued by such Corporate User is dishonored at least once, which causes a clearinghouse to issue a disposition for suspension of business thereupon;
(3) Such Corporate User becomes insolvent or suspends payments, or becomes subject to the filing of a petition for commencement of bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation or corporate rehabilitation proceedings;
(4) Such Corporate User assigns all or any material part of its business to a third party or suspends the same, or such Corporate User dissolves due to any reason other than merger;
(5) JRCS is unable to contact the Person in Charge, or JRCS decides that there is a possibility of the responsible party becoming unclear due to entity conversion;
(8) JRCS otherwise decides that such Corporate User’s credit standing has deteriorated to a state in which it is significantly difficult to continue the User Agreement, or that there is a possibility thereof.
Article 14. Modification, Suspension and Termination of Services
1. JRCS may, at its own discretion, modify, suspend or terminate all or part of the Services by notifying Corporate Users or Users to that effect.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, JRCS may modify or suspend the Services without prior notification if it is required for the maintenance or updating, etc. of the Services.
3. JRCS will bear no responsibility for any damage arising in relation to the preceding two paragraphs. Corporate Users shall not cause or allow Users to claim such damage against JRCS.
Article 15. Ownership of Rights
Copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights and other rights in and to the Services and the contents provided through the Services belong to JRCS and other rights holders, and neither Corporate Users nor Users may use the same for any purpose other than in relation to the Services.
Article 16. Delegation of Authority by Users
2. If a Corporate User breaches the preceding paragraph and receives any complaint or claim, etc. from a User in relation to the Services, such Corporate User shall respond to the same at its own responsibility and expense, without causing any trouble to JRCS.
Article 17. No Assignment
Article 18. Disclaimers of Warranty and Exemptions
1. JRCS shall not make any representations or warranties concerning the fitness of the Services for any particular purposes of Corporate Users or Users, the accurateness of the Services and other functions/contents thereof.
2. Even if JRCS bears any responsibility against Corporate Users or Users, the scope of such responsibility shall be limited to damages directly and actually incurred within an ordinary scope, and the maximum amount of damages shall be the amount of the usage fees for the Services paid to JRCS in the month in which such damage occurred.
Article 19. Confidentiality
Corporate Users and Users shall not, without JRCS’s prior approval, disclose or divulge to any third party any confidential information of JRCS which it comes to know through the use of the Services, and shall not use such confidential information for any purpose other than for the use of the Services.
Article 20. Severability
Article 21. Withdrawal
Corporate Users may terminate a User Agreement at any time through the procedures designated by JRCS after notifying JRCS via the inquiry form or by causing the Person in Charge to notify JRCS to that effect; provided, however, that if a User becomes unable to use the Services due to the termination of a User Agreement in accordance with this article, JRCS shall bear no responsibility toward the Corporate User or such User, and the Corporate User shall handle such matter at its own responsibility and expense
Article 22. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
2. If any dispute arises despite the mutual consultation set forth in the preceding paragraph, either the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance, depending on the jurisdictional amount.